- a brief summary of the questionnaires filled by the isicad-2006 attendees
- the references to external publications.
In summary, about 90 questionnaires tell the following:
Organizational level of the forum: 63% - excellent, 34% - good, 3% -
Wish to get info about the next forum: 98% - yes.
About 65% estimated as extremely interesting the presentation of Francis
Bernard (Dassault Systemes) and about 62% - the presentation of Ken Amann
All three seminars (Autodesk, DS, SAP)are estimated as definitely
interesting; the SAP seminar was attendeed more actively, the seminar of
Autodesk was characterized as the most useful.
The most frequet comments:
- Huge amount of information
- Unique selection of presentations
- A lot of useful contacts
- Surprisingly good organization
- More attention to practical applications!
- Too much advertizing!
- Parallelism of sections prevented visiting of some interesting presentations
- More time for questions and discussions!
- More presentations on ERP!
- Not only Siberian but all other Russian regions should be invited
- More reglamentation and coordination of presentations
2. Publications and Comments
2.1. "CIMdata Commentary: isicad 2006, Akademgorodok Novosibirsk, Russia":
2.2. Maria Rogovaya: "Industrial PLM-systems: The Meeting of Civilizations"
will be published in the next issue of revue "Innovations. Technologies.
2.3. Igor Mel'nik: "PLM is integrating with ERP" has been published on June,
16 in economical revue "Continent Siberia":
2.4. Youry Bereza's article in CAD/CAM/CAE Observer
2.5. Ivan Savvateev's report "ISICAD-2006: Accent on Integration of PLM and
ERP" has been published in PC Week (Russian edition), N 24, p. 21, see
2.6. The isicad-2006 organizing committee is grateful to the KOMPAS company
for a nice report about the forum published at
http://compas.ru/about/photo_isi2006.php (a Russian text with a lot of
2.7. Ken Amann, Director of Research CIMdata, Interview after the 1st day of
isicad-2006, Novosibirsk, 31 May 2006, translated into Russian by Olga